Don’t miss your chance to attend this bus tour – Register Here.
Retaining native vegetation and/or providing new areas of vegetation are both significant challenges in achieving green landscapes in Perth’s urban areas. Typical constraints include space, landscape morphology, construction logistics, bushfire risk and providing for other competing services.
This tour will visit four sites within the Perth metropolitan area which demonstration how some of these challenges were addressed;
- Forster Park, Cloverdale
- Montario Quarter, Shenton Park
- Rosehill Waters, South Guildford
- Yagan Square, Perth CBD
Providing us with some great insight at the various sites are:
- Chester Gooden, Senior Consultant, CITYGREEN Australia
- Andrew Tucker, Technical Director – Civil, Pritchard Francis
- Matt Dunstan, Senior Landscape Architect, Urbis
- Belinda Foster, Landscape Architect, DBCA
Thanks to CITYGREEN for their support of this event.