Mainstreaming Waterwise Masterclass Series 2020
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mainstreaming Waterwise Masterclass Series 2020 (19 February & 25 March & 29 April & 27 May) aim to build the capacity of professionals across Western Australia to deliver resilient and liveable cities and towns through integrated place-based planning.
Explore best practice in Integrated Water Management (IWM) and practical skills to build support and drive successful projects for your area. Our expert presenters across the series include:
- Jeremy Maher, WA Water Professional of the Year 2019, City of Bayswater
- Nick Turner, WA Water Professional of the Year 2018, Water Corporation
- Prof David Pannell, UWA Economics expert
- A/Prof Helen Fordham, Media and communications expert, UWA
- Anna Kelderman, Shape Urban, Winner IAP2 National award
- Gary McCullough, Strategic planner, City of Canning
These interactive and locally relevant masterclasses were developed by Clearwater and Monash University and have been customised for WA. The sessions include:
The classes will run between 9am and 4pm and are to be held at Kuditj, 201 Beaufort Street, Perth. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
Cost: $195 (excl GST) per Masterclass.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Register for all 4 Masterclasses for the price of 3* Offer available until Monday 10 February 2020.
To register for individual Masterclasses, please click here
Download the Masterclass Series Flyer, including detailed information of the sessions and expert speakers.
For more information, please contact Julianne Olson, New Water Ways Officer on 08 9328 4663 or [email protected]
* This offer is only available to the same individual registering for all 4 Masterclasses and is non-transferable.