The Environmental Health Directorate has partnered with the City of Bayswater, and will host a free of charge workshop designed for local government environmental health officers, planners, wastewater industry and Site and Soil Evaluation (SSE) consultants involved with wastewater management processes on Friday 27 August 2021, 9am – 3:30pm at The Rise, Maylands, please Register here.
There will be presenters from the Department of Health, Department of Water and Environmental Regulation, Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage and Local Government.
The key elements of the workshop will focus on:
- SSE requirements of the current and proposed wastewater management framework
- guidance material for the Site and Soil Evaluation Reports
- planning policies and approval process
- ground water modelling and floodplain mapping
- approval process of on-site wastewater system installation, system sizing and design
- practical exercise to assess a SSE report
- case studies will be discussed at the workshop.
There are limited places available so please register to avoid disappointment. For more information about the workshop and the Site and Soil Evaluation material please refer to the Department of Health website.