You can nominate for the 2019 awards by clicking on the links below. Nominations will close Friday, 30 August 2019.
Winners are announced at the WA Water Awards Ceremony on 25 October 2019.
Visit the WA Water Awards page for further information and entry conditions. The WA Water Awards categories are:
- Infrastructure Project Innovation Award
- Program Innovation Award
- Research Innovation Award
- WA Water Sensitive Urban Design (Grahame Heal) Award (State based award only)
- WA Innovating for Sustainable Water and Environmental Outcomes Award (State based award only)
Why enter the Awards:
- Recognition of your / your organisation’s achievements.
- Creation of PR / media promotion opportunities.
- Motivate your team and develop corporate pride.
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors.
- National benefits of a recognised endorsement from your industry.
All Awards, (aside from the Student Water Prize and the WA Innovating for Sustainable Water and Environmental Outcomes Award), are open to Australian Water Association members only. To download the Conditions of Entry click here.
Program Partnership Opportunities are available.