Entry to the 2020 Awards has been extended to COB Monday 31 August 2020, with the winners announced at Hydropolis, 20 October 2020.
The Stormwater WA Awards for Excellence aim to encourage and celebrate excellence in the innovation, development, completion and management of stormwater projects and the people involved.
Showcase your project, people and organisations involved by nominating your stormwater project and give it the recognition it deserves in one of the following categories;
1. Excellence in Strategic or Master Planning
2. Excellence in Infrastructure
3. Excellence in Asset Management
4. Excellence in Research and Innovation
5. Excellence in Policy or Education
6. Excellence in Integrated Stormwater Design
Check out the winners from 2017 for some inspiration!
- Excellence in Strategic or Master Planning
Rosehill Waters – Stage 1 (Coterra Environment – Noahs Rosehill Waters, Urbis, Pritchard Franc)
- Excellence in Infrastructure
Adventure World Carpark Redesign (City of Cockburn – Forth Consulting Engineers, Adventure World)
- Excellence in Research and Innovation
Performance of Two Urban Stormwater Biofilters in an Area with Seasonally High Groundwater (DWER – UWA< DBCA, CRCWSC, State NRM Office)
- Excellence in Policy or Education
2015-17 Light Industry Program (DWER – National Landcare Program, DBCA, City of Bayswater, City of Belmont, City of Canning, City of Gosnells)
- Excellence in Integrated Stormwater Design
Neerigen Brook North Living Stream (Urbaqua – Urban Quarter)
Award winners are eligible for entry into the Stormwater national awards, announced at Stormwater 2021 in Melbourne in April!