- This event has passed.
The impacts of climate change are already upon us and a resilient built environment is critical if we are to face the mounting challenges and thrive. But how can practitioners continue to examine new ways of increasing resilience? And how do we address climate related risks and opportunities?
Join experts to unpack some of the key factors influencing climate adaptation and resilience and how they are applied in practice.
Key issues to address include:
- How to embed resilience in the design and master planning phase
- How to assess risk in different asset classes
- Climate adaptation of existing assets and working with limitations
- How to assess and respond to flood and urban heat islands
- Critical plant and equipment risk assessment
- How can project teams address resilience and work through challenges
- How to engage stakeholders in resilience discussions
- Overview of regenerative design principles and relevance to climate change mitigation