- This event has passed.
Roles & responsibilities in the delivery of green infrastructure in WA
This full day symposium is to start a conversation that recognises everyone’s roles in the delivery of green infrastructure. We will aim to identify solutions to barriers along the supply chain, facilitating support for investment in urban forestry in WA by recognising risks, costs and the need for long term planning for tree, turf and vegetation health.
Time: 9.30am – 4.30 pm
Where: Department of Planning, Meeting Rooms, 7th Floor, 140 William St, Perth
- What’s happening around the world
- What is happening in Australia
- Green infrastructure in Perth – actions and issues
- It takes everyone – perspectives from different industry sectors
- Panel session – what are the key issues and how do we overcome them?
- The value of trees – learning from the CRC for Water Sensitive Cities
- How do we engage with the community? Getting political buy-in
- Developing an urban canopy framework for Perth and Peel
The full program and details can be found here.