DATE: Wednesday 19 May 2021
TIME: 9am – 12.30pm
VENUE: bus departs from & returns to Water Corporation, Newcastle St, Leederville
COST: $55 (incl GST)
This is your chance to visit a number of revitalised drainage sites where different approaches have been applied to create great places for the community.
Sites to be visited are;
– Peters Place Wetlands, Morley
– Ninja Park, Morley
– Lathlain Park & Tom Wright Park, Lathlain
– Wharf Street Basin, Cannington
Providing us with site specific insights will be;
– Suzanne Brown, Water Corporation
– Frank Squadrito, Town of Victoria Park
– Gary McCullough & Giles Pickard – City of Canning
The bus tour will include some walking, appropriate footwear recommended along with any sun/rain/wind protection for the day.
Spaces are limited – register above to secure your place.
Registrations close Tuesday 18 May, unless sold out prior.