Hydropolis 2020: Water sensitive stormwater is BAU – what is next for WA?
April 1 - April 2
Hydropolis 2020 will showcase the latest in water sensitive stormwater practices and explore new ways to deliver water sensitive cities in a WA context.
A range of invited speakers will present on Day 1 so watch this space for the program to be announced soon! Proceedings on Day 1 will be followed by networking drinks and the Stormwater WA awards, presented by the Director General of the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation, Mike Rowe.
We are now seeking research papers for presentation on Day 2. Key themes themes/focus areas are;
- Performance of stormwater management systems
- Managing stormwater in infill development – issues and solutions
- Integrating stormwater into streets and parks
- Managing stormwater in small spaces
- Understanding stormwater and groundwater interactions
- Modelling approaches and assumptions and ARR2019
- Erosion and sediment control
- Stormwater as a resource in Perth
We encourage professionals, students, young professionals, institutes, universities and organisations to share their experience.
Submissions due: COB Thursday 27 February 2020.
Click here for more information.
Stormwater WA would like to acknowledge our Gold sponsor and Venue sponsor, the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation.
More sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here to download the brochure now!