- This event has passed.
Presenters: Carolyn Oldham & Carlos Ocampo and facilitated by Shelley Shepherd
This is a joint event between the Cooperative Research Centre for Water Sensitive Cities, the University of WA and New WAter Ways
The objective of the workshop is to understand key findings regarding hydrology and nutrient transport processes in groundwater/surface water systems and discuss the implications for future urban development.
The workshop will include:
- an overview of the project
- presentations on the performance of groundwater/ surface water systems: Anvil Way comp basin, Wharf St constructed wetland and Byford swales
- guidance for monitoring the hydrology and nutrient transport processes in groundwater/ surface water systems
- discussion of the implications of the results for regulators, environmental managers and the development industry; and
- development of an agreed approach to future research and development.
This is an event not to be missed for those working in the development industry with an interst in achieveing better urban water management outcomes.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. This is a free event.
Places are limited so get in quick!