Held over 2 days – 1 & 2 April, Hydropolis 2020 aims to explore a number of topics that will assist in the implementation of the WA Government’s recently released Waterwise Perth Action Plan, plus exploring methods to encourage new developments, including those in infill areas, to be more waterwise and document the characteristics of ‘good practice’ waterwise urban development.
Now is your chance to submit an abstract for consideration from the presentation themes/focus areas below;
- Performance of stormwater management systems
- Managing stormwater in infill development – issues and solutions
- Integrating stormwater into streets and parks
- Managing stormwater in small spaces
- Understanding stormwater and groundwater interactions
- Modelling approaches and assumptions and ARR2019
- Erosion and sediment control
- Stormwater as a resource in Perth
We encourage professionals, students, young professionals, institutes, universities and organisations to submit abstracts and share their experience.
Abstract Information: 2020 Hydropolis Call for Abstracts